The Office for Disarmament Affairs (UNODA), through the United Nations Regional Centre for Peace and Disarmament in Africa (UNREC) and the Biological Weapons Convention Implementation Support Unit (BWC-ISU), and with financial support from the European Union, is organizing with the governments of Benin and Burkina Faso two national workshops on the implementation of the BWC.
A Basic Guide is published by the United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs in collaboration with the NGO Committee on Disarmament, Peace and Security pursuant to the purposes of the United Nations Disarmament Information Programme (UNDIP). The book is aimed to inform, educate and generate public understanding of and support for multilateral action in the field of arms limitation and disarmament.
- Security Council adopts first-ever resolution dedicated to question of small arms and light weapons
- Guinea-Bissau ratifies the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty
- Thirty-sixth ministerial meeting of UNSAC
- Secretary-General's report on small arms
- International Day Against Nuclear Tests
- UNREC Focus N°20: July 2013
Page 1 of 12