Launch of Book aimed at promoting disarmament
United Nations Messenger of Peace Michael Douglas will be coming to Headquarters for the launch of a book entitled Action for Disarmament: 10 Things You Can Do! on 15 April from 11 to 11:45 a.m. in the Dag Hammarskjöld Library Auditorium. Written for high school and early-college students, Action for Disarmament: 10 Things You Can Do! draws the attention of young people around the world to the promotion of international peace and security through disarmament.
WORKSHOP ON REPORTING UNDER SECURITY COUNCIL RESOLUTION 1540 (2004), 10-11 April in South africa
UN High Representative for Disarmament Affairs Angela Kane interviewed by radio New Zealand on the UN's disarmament work.
One year after – One giant step closer as 18 States ratify the Arms Trade Treaty – Ceremony on 2 April 2014 at UNHQ
The Gun-Free Zone—A Tool to Prevent and Reduce Armed Violence- new publication now available online
- THE UNITED NATIONS DISARMAMENT YEARBOOK
- workshop on the implementation of the International Tracing Instrument (ITI)
- WORKSHOP ON REPORTING REQUIREMENTS UNDER SECURITY COUNCIL RESOLUTION 1540 (2004)
- Sub-regional Workshop on the implementation of the International Tracing Instrument (ITI)
- L’UNREC APPUIE LA COTE D’IVOIRE
- L’UNREC ENTRETIEN SES PAIRS SUR LE CYBERCRIMINALITE
Page 1 of 15
For guidance related to the control of ammunition and explosives, visit the UN SaferGuard website to access the International Ammunition Technical Guidelines.